May is almost over. This year is going by so fast but I’m excited about starting a new month because ive got so many things planned out for June. So here is my May Wrap up.
- Getting ready to go for industrial training. I’m excited but also really nervous. I mean I’m going to a totally new environment to stay with people I have never met before and I’ll most likely meet a lot of new people at the company. I’m excited because I feel I’ll learn a lot. Wish me luck.
- I watched Deadpool 2. I laughed so much. There were a lot of funny scenes and a lot of action and touching scenes. I feel Ryan Reynolds was born to be Deadpool. I also loved Domino and I would like to see more of her if they make another movie. Have you also watched the music video for one of the song in the Deadpool 2 soundtrack? Watch it if you want to see Deadpool sexy dancing to Celine Dion’s song? Is there anything Deadpool can’t do? Check it out here
- This month is another bad reading month for me. I read like maybe two books. I am in a really bad reading slump. Recently started reading Claravoyant by Rachelle Delaney and I hope it brings me out of my slump.
- I’m going to be taking part in the Marvel-a-thon which is a readathon based on Marvel Movies that will run for the whole month of July created by Jamieson @Jamishelves. It seems like so much fun and I’m doing it together with Nandini @ Unputdownablebooks. So I’m looking forward to it and I’m making a TBR for it.
This month I put up four posts on my blog
BOOK BLOGGER INTERVIEW: JULIANNA//PAPER BLOTS (I got to interview Julianna from Paper Blots 😆😆😆 guys)
View this post on Instagram
Happy Sunday everyone. 📚📚 Pictured above is Looking for Dei by David A. Willson surrounded by magical runes used in the book. I drew them myself with a marker. I half expected them to start glowing with magic once I finished drawing them, a girl can hope right?😅😅 QOTD: Do you read Fantasy Books? What are your top three fantasy books? #lookingfordei #greenbooks #bookstagramtogether #yafantasy
- Guess what? I made a BOOKSTAGRAM account 💃💃🎆🎆. I really don’t know why I’m excited about it, maybe it’s because I have one more platform to scream about books. Check it out here @uwadisreads. But seriously you bookstagrammers are awesome. Taking nice pictures, editing them, thinking up catchy captions and interacting, so exhausting. I spent over an hour on Sunday taking pics and at the end I was all sweaty 😫😫 ,probably due to my recent lack of exercise though😅. But yeah you are all amazing. So please check out my account and maybe give this new bookstagrammer a follow. Oh and if you have any tips and advice for me, I’m all ears.
- I’m going to take part taking part in the comment challenge hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense . It runs from June to August and each month you are paired with a book blogger and encouraged to comment on their blog. I’m going to participate in all the months hopefully. It sounds like fun and I’m hoping it connects me with amazing book bloggers out there. If you want to know more about it here is the post with more info although sign up for June is closed but you can take part in the other months.
GREAT POSTS FROM AROUND THE BLOGOSPHERE
- May post about pressure on own voices authors and reviewers. This is something we need to talk more about.
- Aurora talks about books she thinks would be in Neville Longbottom’s library.
- Afoma interviews Cindy Allman aka BookofCinz who reviews books and is the top Goodreads reviewer for Trinidad and Tobago.
- Cait @ Paperfury announces her new book coming out in 2019. Seriously though, her first book hasn’t even come out yet and she already has another one in the works. So happy for her. A thousand perfect notes come out on 7th of June 2018
Chat time! Are you going to be taking part in the Marvel-a-thon readathon or the comment challenge? Have you watched Deadpool 2? What are you currently reading?